Inheritance Law - National and International
For many people, the European Union has become the norm in their private and business lives. What on the one hand brings personal or entrepreneurial advantages in the common market, on the other hand leads to uncertainty and complexity in legal and fiscal terms.
For exactly this constellation, the DIRO Practice Groups offer you personal advice and assistance, Europe-wide in your native language. The Practice Group "Inheritance Law National and International" has set itself the goal of being your central local contact on the subject of "Inheritance in Europe".
We provide consulting "from one source - Europe-wide".
Our members are in regular exchange and are at your disposal on topics such as:
- Health Care and Business Powers of Attorney in the EU
- Living will in the EU
- Immovable property abroad and inheritance in the EU
- Inheritance and inheritance tax in the EU
- Company succession and taxation in the EU
- Family Business and Generation Change in the EU
- Execution of wills in the EU